Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Exercise

I have been to Sweden. I went to Sweden last summer. I went there by plane. I went there to football competition. We stayed there for a four days.

I have been to Latvia. I went there by car. I went there to football competition. I went there last week.We stayed there for a three days.

I have been to Finland. I went there 2 years ago. I like Finland very much. I think it is very safe country. I went there to football competition. I went there by ship. We stayed there for a five days.

I have been to Hungary. I went there when I was five. I went there by coach. I went there to football competition. We stayed there for a week.

I have been to Italy. I went there 2 years ago. I went there by plane. In Italy I went to The Pisa Tower and Roma Colosseum. I went there with my family.

No comments: